Our friends at Harmonix and Mad Catz sent out some really cool news yesterday about the upcoming Rockband 4, the first of the Rockband games for the current gen platforms. Check out the news below:
LEAVE THE NOTES BEHIND – IT’S TIME FOR YOUR SOLO
More than 1500 songs are planned to be compatible with Rock Band 4. An eclectic mix of on-disc songs have also been confirmed, with more announcements on the way leading up through launch.New music includes:
- Avenged Sevenfold – “Hail to the King”
- Benjamin Booker – “Violent Shiver” *
- Elvis Presley – “Suspicious Minds” *
- Fleetwood Mac – “You Make Loving Fun”
- Jack White – “Lazaretto”
- The Killers – “Somebody Told Me”
- Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars – “Uptown Funk” *
- Queens of the Stone Age – “My God Is The Sun” *
- Scandal – “The Warrior” *
- Spin Doctors – “Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong”
- The Who – “The Seeker”
Starting today, fans can pre-order the following hardware and software bundles:
- Band-in-a-Box™ Bundle, which includes Rock Band 4, a Wireless Fender™ Stratocaster™ Guitar Controller, a Wireless Drum Kit Controller and a USB Microphone.
- Guitar Bundle, which includes Rock Band 4 and a Wireless Fender Stratocaster Guitar Controller.
All I can say is that I am very excited about this new game. I love the Rockband franchise, everything from the original Rockband games to LEGO Rockband and The Beatles Rockband. With over 1,500 songs to be available, this will be the best Rockband game yet.